Hello dolls and dudes,
Carla Moore is one of my favourite bloggers and vloggers. A yahdie who shares her thoughts and experiences as she travels between her home country and her abroad life. She gives her views on anything from 'Wifey Matey saga' to some of her favourite tv shows 'Scandal' and so on. And the thing I like about her most is that she keeps it as real and down to earth as it gets.
One of the things I think we need to do more as Jamaican bloggers is to not only follow and support each other's blogs, but all promote each other's work and achievements. As such I hope to introduce a weekly link love on this page which I will update about what other Jamaican bloggers have been up to for the past week. And I've decided to start with Carla :D So watch this video, follow her blog, subscribe to her channel and keep the love going.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment.
Much Love,
Nella





Loving the love your showing to our Jamaican bloggers :) Carla's blog is funny as hell!
ReplyDeletelove the love your showing to fellow bloggers! support is a must! great paying it forward!
ReplyDeleteThank you much! Join the fun and send out a weekly link love too :)
ReplyDelete