Hey there sexy people,
It's been more than 3 years since I got my first and only hep B shot when I entered University and since then it's been a day in and day out put off of actually taking the little time to go. I mean you've seen the goal repeatedly. Well guess what? I finally made it to the Health Centre to get the vaccine and the Public Health nurse was on leave. Oh my Jah FML!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! That's just how the story goes. I made the decision to take the first step and it turned out to be a bust. Because as of next week I will no longer be at UHWI so there goes my chance for a little bit. Pray for my health please because I surely will need it at this rate. Anyways that's just how life is sometimes. Hopefully I will get the shot this year. Actually, I will get the shot this year. I must!!!!
Now for a little blog news........ A few new features will be added to my blog page. Note these may not be the most timely events because I'm in school and I'm just teaching my self all these blog aesthetics, although I have joined the Emerald Bloggers Network and that will actually help me out a lot. I'm planning to do a few guest posts on a few of my favourite blogs and hopefully they accept my features *fingers crossed*
I also realized that I've been blogging for over 3 years and I've never held a giveaway yet. *gasp* This is not good. How could I not have given back to my amazing followers for so long? This is not good. So I will have one or 2 giveaways coming soon so look out for them and keep on following my blog. Lastly, I want to showcase a few of my projects for the year here. This year I hope to get more personal with my Confessions, more inspirational with my posts, do a little bit of reviews and try my hand at Vlogs (video blogs). Plus not to mention my Road Teip JA adventures will get more objective and hopefully I can get to do more travel, health and finance features here. These are my biggest passions. That's all for tonight folks well for this post anyways. I may just think of something to share and come back here.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
And please remember to vote for AS TOLD BY NELLA for BEST PERSONAL BLOG, BEST LIFESTLYE BLOG, AND BEST WRITING ON A BLOG!!!!! Voting is ONCE EVERYDAY until January 14 so Vote Vote Vote! Please everyone vote everyday!
Here's the link:
Jamaica Blog Awards

Here's the link:
Jamaica Blog Awards

Much Love,
Nella





No comments:
Post a Comment