Why hello there gentle people,
A pleasant good night to you all. So I just half an hour on the treadmill and man am I tired. But if I wanna be sexy for 2013 or should I say sexier I gots to get moving. This is all part of my Body Beautiful 2013 Challenge. The vision I have for this is a year where I eat clean, train mean and get lean. I want to nourish my body with all the right foods, exercise my mind and my physical prowess and help to shape the empowered woman that I aspire to be and project into the world. It isn't a diet but rather a lifestyle change. To get healthy, tone all my saddle bags (booo!!!!) and be in the best shape of my life. This will help pave the path for my future self. I want to do some updates and vlogs of my progress but I can't too promise how frequent those will be yet so we'll just have to wait and see how that go.
In spirit of my health and fitness aspirations, I've decided that this week's inspiration board will depict some much need FITSPIRATION. To motivate those of us who need to get off our asses and finally get that goal of losing that holiday weight or semi-permanent weight on track. I've started to make some minor diet changes you know to start small. I've been drinking purely water and almost completely cut out juices (I really haven't been drinking any juice at all but there may be a day when the urge hits me and I want to cover myself less one of you see me and loud me up lol!). I want to start grilling my food and recreate the image that I project into the world. I think part of the reason why I have reached this place is because I honestly didn't care what people think and you know what I realize I should care a bit. Not in the sense that their words dictate how I live my life but when we project that idea of not caring that we stop caring for ourselves effectively. I don't care how crushed my clothes look or how disheveled my hair looks and the thing about it is as much as we don't want to admit it........... impressions and images matter. That's exactly why there are image consultants and popular celebrities whose styles we emulate. So my body beautiful challenge to re-ignite that feeling of caring while shaping my body to the perfect specimen for me that is. All I'm saying is aim to be the best you that you can be everyday.
Thanks for reading.
Much Love,
Nella








No comments:
Post a Comment