Hey all,
Hope you're having a wonderful night tonight. So today I want to talk to you all about making supplementary income. If you remember reading my 2013 goals, you may have noticed that one of my goals is to make at least J$10, 000 in side income in the year 2013. Yes I know it may not seem like a lot to some of you but to someone who's only source of income is her lunch money making that goal would be a lot for me at least. The whole point of making that goal for me is to let my creative juices flow and to allow myself to think of new and flexible ways that I can earn an income while being a full time medical student, a full time blogger and I don't make any money from my blog but I love blogging (oh if you want to give me some money I mean I won't refuse though. :D This is a dark time my loves in Jamaica economics fi real!!!) and my volunteer work with different organizations mainly JAMSA SCORP, My Youth Group and Circle K International ( I also plan to join Bloom Foundation or at least I hope to).
I've currently been research a lot of options available for me in terms of earning a side income. In such I have taken an interest in reading personal finance blogs, financial articles from the Jamaica Observer, Victoria Mutual and any little tidbits that I may pick up along the way or find on the internet. One of the things I came across was this whole idea of being a freelancer. I mean that would be brilliant for me. It's flexible. I can do it from the comfort of my home. I think this just might help me a bit.
So here's what I want you to do. If any of you have your financial brain muscles working and would like to give some legit ideas on ways to earn additional income then send me an email. Serious ideas only guys. And if any of you have freelance jobs or know of anyone with freelance jobs who are looking to hire an efficient university student. Then send me an email. Seriously guys only serious information is wanted. I know this isn't along the lines of my usual writing but it mainly falls under the realm of goal setting and helping me to achieve my goals. As I said before 2013 is the year of dreams coming true. And I believe if you don't set your intnentions and let it be known then you won't ever get where you truly can.
Speaking of goals I really want to more guest blog posts. It was one of the blogger goals that I have said for 2013. My aim is to do at least 2 per month in order to challenge myself and help better my writing. So if you're a blog owner and would love for me to do a guest post then feel free to email me as well.
I anxiously await all your responses my loves.
My email address is verdenella@gmail.com
Thanks for reading.
Much Love,
Nella
So here's what I want you to do. If any of you have your financial brain muscles working and would like to give some legit ideas on ways to earn additional income then send me an email. Serious ideas only guys. And if any of you have freelance jobs or know of anyone with freelance jobs who are looking to hire an efficient university student. Then send me an email. Seriously guys only serious information is wanted. I know this isn't along the lines of my usual writing but it mainly falls under the realm of goal setting and helping me to achieve my goals. As I said before 2013 is the year of dreams coming true. And I believe if you don't set your intnentions and let it be known then you won't ever get where you truly can.
Speaking of goals I really want to more guest blog posts. It was one of the blogger goals that I have said for 2013. My aim is to do at least 2 per month in order to challenge myself and help better my writing. So if you're a blog owner and would love for me to do a guest post then feel free to email me as well.
I anxiously await all your responses my loves.
My email address is verdenella@gmail.com
Thanks for reading.
Much Love,
Nella





No comments:
Post a Comment