About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Sunday, January 6, 2013

I've been featured


A pleasant Sunday Afternoon to you all,

I do hope you are having a wonderful day and that 2013 has already started to make waves for you. 
Today I have some exciting news. I recently did a guest post for a travel and lifestyle blog called Eat Explore Live and I'm happy to say that my post has been accepted and posted and you can check it out Here I am seriously excited. 

One of my blogging goals for the year is actually to do more guest posts and features and gain more exposure for my blog so it's really great seeing it all come together like this. 

Look out for more great things from me in 2013. 

And remember to check out my guest post. Eat Explore Live and let's all live 'La Dolce Vita 2013'

Enjoy your day :)


Much Love,

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment