One thing that I like about a new year is that it gives you the opportunity to challenge yourself and rise beyond your usual expectations and outcomes. However, I believe the reason that most people fail and relapse to their usual habits is that they try to take on too much too soon and don't realize that sometimes to achieve the best results slow and steady is the best way. And that is exactly what I plan to do.
This month I thought I'd try one of those photo challenges that I've often seen many of my friends doing on facebook. I would love it if you guys would join me in this. If you plan to do this, all you simply have to do is to take a picture everyday for the month of January based on what the photo says. The instructions are on the picture below. I hope you have fun!
Much Love,
Nella






No comments:
Post a Comment