Hello Lovelies,
I know! I know! I've been such a flake when it comes on to blogging but as many of you know life often interrupts. But never fear, I've returned with a passion that stirs hearts! Here's some pics from the photo challenge!!!
Day 17- Memories
All the pictures in this post are some of my favourite memories but this is a great one I just had to highlight! Look at the expressions of my friends and I. You have see no evil, hear no evil, say no evil and lastly the newest addition SMELL NO EVIL!!!! Bahahaha! Loves it!
Day 18- Something New
My something new isn't all that new but honestly what would I do without my blackberry! To you iphone and android users it's ancient news but I still love it! So there you have it!
Day 19- Best Friend
This is my bestie!!!! Her name is Chantel! We've been together since first form (seventh grade to many of you foreigners). I love her so much and we've been through so much! :D
Day 20- Seasonal
I found this title so abstract. What do you mean seasonal vegetables? friends? books? movies? Seasonal what? In any case I thought to show you all one of my favourite seasons Spring! Though you may not see the blooming flowers and freshness associated with spring, you can notice the green trees, the bright sunny weather and of course the hippies are there to show you the flower power!
Day 21- Where you sleep!!!
Well this is not really that great a picture of where I sleep but if you look in the background you'll see a picture of my bedhead, my dresser and my night table with my most beloved teddies. :D
There you have it folks! Thanks for reading!
Much Love,
Nella









No comments:
Post a Comment