About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo Challenge Days 2 & 3

Hey everyone! So as promised before I'm taking the 30 day photo challenge! However, I didn't post anything about it yesterday. No worries, I'm still on the challenge, I was just caught in an intense Misfits marathon yesterday and found it extremely hard to do much else lol! Anyhoo, I've decide to merge the days today and promise to do better as time progresses!

Day 2's picture is to be a picture of a smile. So if you know me, you know it wasn't quite hard to find a picture of me smiling because I'm always smiling. If anything it was hard to choose which picture but finally I did! This is a picture of my boyfriend and I on our swim date. See the 100 watt smile!




Day 3 is to be a picture of happiness. This was a tad bit harder than finding a picture of a smile because happiness is different to everyone. It's an emotion that can be represented based on any number of things. That being said I chose this picture because to me it represents a day when I was quite happy. The day my boyfriend and I had a swim day and we just enjoyed the day together. Yes yes another swim day picture :D It was really fun and I was truly happy!  Check out the pic! 

                                 

I hope you enjoyed my pictures! And thanks for stopping by and reading! 


Much Love,

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment