About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Friday, January 13, 2012

Photo Challenge Days 9, 10, 11 & 12

Hey everyone!!!! 

Today's Friday the 13th oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yes! Yes! As myth has it today is supposed to be a day of bad luck but as I've never found 13 to be an unlucky day or number I'm not much a believer in the unlucky #13! A black cat however (shudders) that's a different story! In any case, I've been so caught up in campaigning for my blog for the blog awards that I've yet to post on the photo challenge. It seems like I only remember to do these things every 4th day! Hmm.......go figure. Anyhoo!!! Let's get to it...........here's my photos for today!!!





Day 9- An Inspiring Person

I think this was the toughest of this lot because there are so many people in my life and people who I see who truly inspire me. So I decided to choose.........Sandra Bullock! I've loved her since foooooooorever!!!! Her movies are sooooooooooo amazing and she's such a fun, witty and wonderful person. I LOVE her! But besides my love for her, the reason she inspires me is because of her great character. Despite, all the drama, controversy and issues surrounding her divorce from famed bad boy Jesse James, she continued to beauty the classy and graceful beauty that we know and love. She didn't use this as a platform to seek sympathy but rather retained her composure (though I'm guessing she broke down in private), held her own and move on with her life. The result being her adoption of her beautiful child and still flourishing career.







Day 10- Nature

When people hear nature, minds tend to automatically moved towards a picture of the sky or beach or flowers maybe but I thought to change it up a bit and show a picture of nature that isn't normally viewed often and often viewed with such tragedy! I decided on some pictures of a hurricane experienced in Jamaica a couple years ago.  And I added a picture of a caterpillar just for a little bit of earthly fun.




Day 11- Something Old

This is my something old picture! This was taken Christmas of '07 I believe at my high school's annual Christmas concert. I love this picture!!!! It's so goofy and funny and brings back such great memories!!! :D That's me in the back with my friends Sharene on the left and Sheree on the right!!!





Day 12- Hands

Check out my tiny but still AWESOME hands wheee!!! That's all I have to say about this picture!!!


I hope you've enjoyed these pictures as much as I have. They've even inspired me to post some old photos on fb and take a wonderful trip down memory lane!


Much Love,

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment