Whoa! It's been 4 days since I've updated on the photo challenge! Well don't worry I haven't forgotten about the challenge so here's a little update!
Day 5- Morning Sky
Unfortunately, due to my holiday phase, I haven't seen a sunrise in weeks. So what's a girl to do when she has a challenge to complete? Look for an amazing picture online of course!
When I saw this picture it was like magic to me! Just amazing! I hope you enjoy the enchantment that it brings as much as I do!
Day 6- Books
Being the NERDLING that I am (what can I say it's my nature?!!!!!), I absolutely positively loooooooooooooooovvvvveeeeeee books! They are an amazing way to see the world and spark the imagination! And since my literary life has been a revolving door involving mainly medical books-anatomy, physiology, embryology, clinical books and so on! In any case, these are some books that I read and more! I'll take some actual pictures of my books later once nerd mode has been re-established! :D
Day 7- Something Funny
I love to laugh! Let me say it again............I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE to laugh! That being said, it was pretty hard to chose which picture to use. But alas a decision had to be made and I chose the above pic. I mean who wouldn't just burst out laughing after seeing this!
Day 8- Favourite colour
Who can guess what my favourite colour is? Is it blue? Pink? Purple? Yellow? Green? Nope wrong answer! It is RED!!!!!! I love the colour RED! It's such a vibrant and wonderful colour. It's fun, exciting and exhilarating. It represent passion, love, danger, desire. So many strong emotions can be expressed through such a wonderful colour and I looooooooveeeeee it!
Well unfortunately that's all folks and please remember to keep voting for me for Best personal and lifestyle blog in the Jamaica blog awards!!! www.jablogawards.com
Much Love,
Nella
Who can guess what my favourite colour is? Is it blue? Pink? Purple? Yellow? Green? Nope wrong answer! It is RED!!!!!! I love the colour RED! It's such a vibrant and wonderful colour. It's fun, exciting and exhilarating. It represent passion, love, danger, desire. So many strong emotions can be expressed through such a wonderful colour and I looooooooveeeeee it!
Well unfortunately that's all folks and please remember to keep voting for me for Best personal and lifestyle blog in the Jamaica blog awards!!! www.jablogawards.com
Much Love,
Nella









No comments:
Post a Comment