About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Monday, January 16, 2012

The Jamaica Blog Awards


The blog awards have officially ended and unfortunately I did not win any of the categories that I was nominated for wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Though I'm a bit disappointed I do want to say CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND NOMINEES tonight. I know it's been a long time coming and a long journey is yet come. It's nice to know there is an organization who appreciates all out hard work and I look forward to meeting many of you in the future. My only regret of the night was not staying and meeting many of you. :( But hopefully next time. Possibly have a bloggers meet up!

Here are some images I captured at the event. The images are a little poor considering how far I was but there were some good photos to post and I hope you enjoy. 


Organizer of the event- Corve Dacosta



Winner of the Best Beauty & Fashion Blog- M*rkologie

Winner of the Best Beauty & Fashion Blog- M*rkologie makes a thank you speech




Guest performance by singer- Aria



Winner of Best Entertainment and Best Music Blog- Real Talk with Msz Rockstar




And the winner of the Best Food Blog is..............Jamaican Food Savvy



One of the presenters and also nominee

More Pictures and Results Coming Soon!!!


Much Love,

Nella


No comments:

Post a Comment