About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photo Challenge Days 13, 14, 15 & 16


Day 13- Written words 

In this picture we have my friend Sharene!!! Woot for friends!!! She sent this picture couple weeks after she migrated to Florida :( Still miss her and her crazy ways but the memories we shared were amazing. Don't worry she's not dead and we're still friends. Amen for technology! So I'm sure many more memories are store. They'll be a bit difficult but not impossible! Whee!!!




Day 14- Movement

Being a med student I love the body. Being a dancer I love movement. And being an appreciator of art I love the contours of the body and the stories it tells. I have a deep appreciation for the human body. It's crevices and creases and its imperfections and flaws. I looove the contours, the fluidity of movement, the shapes and sizes and all that the body shows and shares. As you can see our bodies tell a story that I love to hear and see.



Day 15- Technology

I have recently developed a deep love and appreciation for apple products and no it has nothing to do with the death of Steve Jobs. Rather I see the sleekness, capabilities and efficiency of the apple products that my friends and colleagues have and I would loooooooooooooove to have one woot! They are so amazing! Ipad, mac book pro, iphone and even itouch! They are so amazing and I love it! A girl can dream until she can afford these luxury items. Ahhhh............if only........




Day 16- Animals

This picture was just too cute to pass up. These cute little creatures, known to foes in the animal kingdom and yet, look at them cuddle. Who wouldn't like such a picture? 
It gives hope to the common man that despite our differences we can still live in harmony and peace.


Thanks for reading.


Much Love,

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment