About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Extra Extra! It's been printed!!!

If you remember it was only one week ago that I posted the article Let's resolve to do better! If you don't remember the click the link here: Lets resolve to do better Well I'm happy to say that my wonderfully written article if I don't say so myself was actually printed in today's Jamaica Observer TEENage. If you want to check it out then click the link: Teenage article!!!! I'm so proud that it was printed and I'm so proud of myself for having written it! 

Well that's all for now folks! Just beaming with pride and decided to share it with you all!


Much Love,

Nella


No comments:

Post a Comment