About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo Challenge Days 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 & 27

Hey all!

Here are a few more pics from the photo challenge! I've been slacking off but only a few more days left o let's see if we can finish this with a bang. Join me on this journey! :D



Day 22- Clothing

I've recently fell in love with blazer jackets. I've never been one to jump on fashion fads but I love this style. Paired with a cute pair of shorts and a fitted tee this look is amazing!!!! <3




Day 23- In your closet

So I don't have a picture of the inside of my closet because well I'd hate to show you all my little tidbits and embarrassing stuff but if you look in the background you can see a little peep into my closet.  





Day 24- Gratitude

The only piece of advice I have to share with you all is to give thanks for each day.





Day 25- Artwork

The piece of artwork I decided to share with you today is this portrait of myself. This portrait was made of me by an artist at Devon House on my second date with my boyfriend. :D 




Day 26- Transportation

Helicopter ride!!!! Go big or go home baby!!!





Day 27- Daily Routine

Can you guess what I do in the mornings?



Much Love,

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment