It's Christmas Eve!!!! Yay!!! I bet right now Santa is packing up his sleigh and getting the reindeer ready for the long trip around the world to give presents to the good little boys and girls. Have you been naughty or nice this year?
This week my inspiration is a more festive and holiday theme. I love Christmas. It's one of my favourite holidays. The spirit of kindness and love. Remembering the birth of Christ. Spending time with family and friends. Not to mention the holiday festivities. For those who don't celebrate Christmas, from my understanding Hanukkah and Kwanzaa reverberates the spirit of family, kindness, togetherness and love. All which are the qualities I love the most.
I think this week I may do more than one post for weekly inspiration. I feel really inspired this week and I just want to share with you that which has been the foremost of my mind. That being said, I really love nail art. It's such an amazing way to express yourself. I actually have what some would say an unhealthy nail polish obsession. I have a crazy amount that I just absolutely love. Unfortunately, I'm a med student that means there are strict rules regarding how we keep our nails wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaa.............. :( But hey a girl can admire and dream can't she? And there's nothing wrong with a little admiration and inspiration.
These just little tidbits I found on the web. For more nail art and some tutorials, head over to the worderful sites like youtube, pintrest, tumblr or try this blog Bellezzabee.
Much Love,
Nella







No comments:
Post a Comment