Hey everyone,
A pleasant good morning to you all. I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Well people I've got some news for you............ the Jamaica Blog awards are back and ready for action. As you can see from my posts earlier this year. As Told By Nella (ATBN) was naominated and placed in the top 5 in the Best Lifestyle Blog and Best Personal Blog categories and I couldn't have made it possible without you. And I'm gonna need your support again. It's been a great year and the direction of the blog has changed a bit so let's go out with a bang and better our previous results of 5th and 3rd this year.
Please Nominate AS TOLD BY NELLA for BEST PERSONAL BLOG. It really doesn't matter where you are from. It's really simple to do! So nominate and look out for voting details.
Nominate As Told By Nella for BEST PERSONAL blog. Just click this link: http://jamaicablogawards.org/
"Click Nominate"
Then enter the details asked for.
The url for this blog is: http://as-told-by-nella.blogspot.com
See it's that simple. Looking forward to your support.
Much Love,
Nella





No comments:
Post a Comment