About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Help I have med student burn out

Hello hello,

HELP! I'm stuck in a time warp. A laziness bubble. Or a boredom cap. I just wanna lie down and sleep and not wake until school restarts in January.

The days have seem to become a series of endless encounters. I'm constantly tired. I don't want to leave my house. And honestly I don't look like my awesome self. There just seems to be something, a magnet of some sort attracting me to my home. Maybe I was hypnotized and I don't even know :s But I just can't put my finger on what's up because this is so unlike me.

Call it laziness. Boredom. Apathy. Or burn out. I am currently in a state of disinterest. After months of tireless working and studying I'm finally on Christmas vacation for only 2 weeks I may add and I honestly don't even want to leave my house. I get invited out with friends and I stay home. I just want to lay in my bed, snug under the covers and sleep. Rest my mind, clear my hear and just hibernate. Is this what they call getting older? Am I becoming boring? Whatever it is, this has got to stop in 2013. I'll give myself the rest of the year off to chill but come January 1 this chica needs to get moving and active again. I'm not of this life.
Let's see if I make it. But hopefully, I'll be a little bit more active next week as a prelude to my awesome reawakening. Pray for me.

Much Love,

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment