December has just begun and I've made a few goals to accomplish for the remainder of the year and preparing for next year. Right now school is alright. The stress level is minor and I'm actually quite relaxed. It's good because studying around Christmas time is actually quite hard for me and I've been forced to do so since I entered university. Anyways, let's move on to the goals. I hope you've made a few too. I would love to hear them :D
Personal Goals:
1. Increase overall productivity and reduce procrastination. Sadly, I'm a huge time-waster. I will know I have something to do but I will do everything under God's sun before I accomplish my daily tasks. This December I will hopefully make my list, check it twice and strike things off one goal at a time. *fingers crossed*
2. Read 'The four hour workweek'. I have been seriously putting off reading this book for a while. I've started it a few times and actually have read half of the book but I keep procrastinating the end. This month it shall be completed. \o/
3. Declutter December. My room is an explosion of stuff that I don't use and need to get rid of. December seems like a perfect time to do so. Look out for my online garage sale as I try to sell some of these off. They are actually in fairly good condition, never or rarely used. Please purchase something. You get them for great prices and if you're in Kingston I can deliver!
4. Have some much needed and well-deserved fun time and R&R. It's a holiday season afterall and I've had a long school year. It's definitely time for me to have a break. Go to the beach (a choice thanks to Jamaica's yearlong sun :D), go to a restaurant, road trip woo woo, or any other fun social outing with my friends and family. Fun is definitely needed and the time shall be enjoyed. (side note: I'll miss PB and Keeves when they're gone for Christmas :( but they'll be back soon I know it woot!)
Academic Goal:
Financial Goals:
7. Read financial articles and become more finance savvy. One of my life goals is to be a Philanthropist and to have exceptional money management skills. So I keep trying to nurture my financial education with personal finance blogs and online articles. So far, so good.
8. Find ways to generate supplementary income. If you have a job for me, link me. I really want to find ways to help support my lifestyle more. I'm quite ambitious and that is quite expensive. Lol! Either way I think it's important that I gain additional income. Any ideas? Jobs? Plans? Message me. Comment. It's truly appreciated.
Spiritual Goals:
9. Meditate for 5 minutes daily. A great way to clear your mind and nurture your spirit. Meditation calms and relaxes me. And it also is a good way to reset my mind and refocus my energies. Trust me it works wonders for you.
10. Write daily gratitude list. Research says the hallmark of happy people is that they are thankful. I want to be happy so I tried it. It really works for me. It's quite easy to forget how lucky we are in life so I've just tried to remind myself
Health and Fitness Goals:
11. Get hepatitis B shots. I just have to say that it's been 3 years since I should've gotten these shots and all now. It's time! See how my procrastination has taken over my life. It needs to be gone!
12. Practice healthy cooking. Well 'tis the season to be jolly but it doesn't mean I can't also be healthy. I really don't want tot overeat or wallow in unhealthy food and then making New Year's resolutions to lose weight. I find it counter-productive so I'll be trying to cook as healthy as possible and control my eating habits as best as I can. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.
Well that's it folks. 12 Goals for December it seems quite fitting don't you think? What are your goals? Share them with me. I really would love to hear them.
Much Love,
Nella Bella





No comments:
Post a Comment