About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Friday, December 7, 2012

Natural Hair Mask


Hello hello,

So as you all know, I am DEFINITELY all about the effective care of you. Care of your hair, nails, skin and body, and I especially like it when you can use natural ingredients to do it.  I absolutely believe that finding all natural ways to keep your body nurtured is one of the most effective, not to mention cost efficient ways of living.

That being said, I asked a friend of mine by the name of Keyva to write a little blog post about how she keeps her hair looking as amazing as she does. And she DID NOT disappoint. So here goes:
Over the years, I have gotten numerous complaints from women about their hair. It's either it won't grow or it breaks easily or isn't strong enough (I think I fall into the latter category). So I have done some research to solve these problems and created a mask for your hair! I have used it several times and obtained healthier, stronger hair that grows. And the best part? Most of the ingredients can be found at home. So here is the recipe and I wish you happy hair days!

Ingredients:
1/4 cup of avocado
1 to 2 eggs
African Pride Grow oil
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of honey

Method: 
Crush avocado in a separate bowl. In another bowl, mix the eggs and oil and honey. Add to bowl with avocado. Add mayonnaise and mix well until it is a liquid paste. Add to hair evenly and leave for up to two hours.

Keep doing this every week or every two weeks for three months and you should have healthier, longer and shinier hair. 
I added a few pictures to show you just how amazing and healthy her hair looks. Thanks for reading. (P.S. I took these pictures :))

Much Love,

Nella



No comments:

Post a Comment