About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

T minus 7

And the countdown begins..............So it's almost time for me to head back to school. Next, on a bright Monday morning I will begin my new semester of the school year and I must say I am quite excited about it. I have been tired of being home bound for the past few weeks so I can't wait for my return. On a sad note, my posts will probably become less frequent because of it (Remember: I am a med student and will have to be studying studying studying A LOT!!!!). So I just wanted to say I've enjoyed the times we've spent together and I hope we will have many other happy memories with each other in the future. Look out for the new blog features, challenges and giveaways in the future! Thank you for following my blog!!!! Enjoy the rest of your day! Toodles!!!

Much Love,

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment