About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sex and the City!!!

So I have recently fallen in love with Sex and City since I've been obsessively watching the reruns on E! like everyday! And since the lovely Shelly-Ann Fraser just got married recently, I thought I would keep the wedding theme and present this poem that came on tv show in an episode. Enjoy!!!


‘I Do’ – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex in the City

His ‘hello’ was the end of her endings.

Her laugh was their first step down the aisle.

His hand would be hers to hold forever.

His forever was as simple as her smile.

He said she was what was missing.

She said instantly she knew.

She was a question to be answered.

And his answer was “I do”.

Sarah Jessica Parker, as Carrie Bradshaw, in Episode 19 of “Sex and the City,” “The Chicken Dance.”

Carrie and the infamous 'Mr. Big'



The fantabulos foursome-Samantha, Miranda, Carrie, and  Charolette


No comments:

Post a Comment