As writers we need to learn to trust our instincts and
believe in our own judgments and choices for our work. Too often writers shy
away from a challenge or choose the people-pleasing way of writing, rather than
giving their true opinion. Writing from their true inspiration and just letting
their creative juices flowing. We all face critics time and time again and
sometimes the reviews may be harsh and other times it may be raving reviews.
The important thing you should always remember is that you cannot please
everyone. There is always going to be at least one person who has a problem
with your work so the best thing you can do is to write. Write your best work.
Write with the most heart. Let your muse guide you and let your creative juices
flow. Get that flow of energy that gives you an adrenaline surge just run
freely through you. And last but certainly not least, TRUST YOURSELF. Stop
trying to please the whole world and start trying to please yourself. Take
constructive criticism but keep the pierce to your persuasion. That’s my advice
or at least what I try to live by as I write one day, or week, sometimes month
or more at a time. So that is my motivation behind starting this section
called, ‘Just didn’t make it’. These are some articles that I wrote that didn’t
end up making it to print but I still think these were great articles that
deserve to be shared with the world. (Note there are a few that DID make it to
print but I still think they are pretty relevant despite how long ago they may
have been printed. I will point those out when I put them up). Read, Comment
and Enjoy! Thank you for reading! Have a beautiful day and trust in your
abilities. Let your voice be heard. Toodles!!!!
Nella
Comment, feedback and suggestions are welcomed.





No comments:
Post a Comment