Now I'm not the biggest fan of Rihanna but her latest hit single 'Only girl in the world' does convey an important message that us girls have been trying to get across to guys since……..well ever. When we are in a
relationship, no matter how much money you have, nor cars, nor bling, nor assets etc., what we want from you is to feel like the only girl you see. We want you to make us feel special. We want to feel like a cut above the rest. Like the only one you see in a crowd of a million people. That's the desire of most females, if not all. We want to feel loved and secure in our relationships and not feel like we are only scheduled with obligatory greetings and checking in. In general, it is better if you just don't engage if you have no intention of following through that's what I say. Trust me this may seem like a proverbial rant but it's an issue that I've heard many females complain about all the time and I, myself, have experienced before and that was a definite deal breaker in the past and still is something I consider a deal breaker now.
Now I know a lot of guys and because of that I've come to understand that most guys have mostly female friends! And we understand that you will have female friends that you know before us and we are okay with that, I mean great friends are hard to find right? However, we still want to feel special. We don't care if you have one female friend or a million, at the end of the day we want to see the distinction between the roles and feel like on a great day, we are the one sharing that memory with you (whether we are there are not), it's something you can tell us about and we can enjoy the memory together. Listen fellas no one is asking you to change who you are. What females are asking is for you be a bit more considerate when it comes on to our feelings and try to make us feel a bit more special and significant in your lives. (Well those are the basics anyways. Every girl is different and has different wants and needs to supplement these!) And for you great guys out there, "Please stop hiding I have some lovely friends I'd love for you to meet :-D".
So this is a message to all you males out there. Treat your girl with respect. Listen to her. Care for her. And last but not least, make her feel special like the only girl in the world.
Thank you for listening to my ramblings. Enjoy the rest of your day!!!
Yours always,
Nella





No comments:
Post a Comment