About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Temptation

With dark brown eyes,

You look at me,

Longingly desiring my attention,

Lovingly trying to hide your feelings,

But I can see beyond your façade.


 

I try to resist your hypnotic gaze,

But,

I am not strong enough,

And soon,

I am drawn into your web.


 

I yearn for my escape,

But,

Your touch binds me to you,

Playing in my hair,

Playing with my hands,

Pinching my cheeks,

Rubbing my nose,

And giving me that irresistible smile.


 

You're always teasing me with your words,

Trying to get under my skin,

Trying to ignite a flame of passion,

That dangles between us.


 

I look away,

But you pull me closer,

Turning my head towards you,

Drawing my gaze to you,

Captivating me with your words,

Your smile,

Your lips.


 

I turn away again,

Yet you draw me nearer,

Bringing our bodies closer,

Touching me with your hands,

Roaming me with your eyes.


 

I cannot tell a lie,

I cannot resist you,

I cannot resist your gaze,

I cannot help these feelings of longing and desire,

I want you,

I want your sweet temptation.


 

You finally let it all go,

You kiss me,

With those wet,

Blissful,

Sinful lips.


 

You finally let it all go,

Broke down the barrier,

Removed the blockade,

And let me into your world,

Because,

All the games we play,

All the times I play hard to get,

All the times I push you away,

Is just to get your attention.

2 comments:

  1. Jeez what is with you and the ultra-sexy poems. They speak to me though lol My fave part:
    'I cannot tell a lie,
    I cannot resist you,
    I cannot resist your gaze,
    I cannot help these feelings of longing and desire,
    I want you,
    I want your sweet temptation.'

    ReplyDelete