If you thought that Forbidden Pleasure was hot and steamy, well part 2 is even hotter. Whoo hoo! It is HOT in here! And as a special feature, at the end of the poem I will reveal who all this juicy mess is all about.
Never had I known such torture,
Never had I known such hidden desire,
Such forbidden pleasure.
But when you began,
I never wanted it to stop,
This contagious disease,
Making me oblivious and delirious,
To all reality.
Your hands carelessly caressing,
My skin,
Your soft fingers gently rubbing along,
My lips,
Waiting for the precious hour,
When your lips can finally pounce.
Then,
You softly run your lips across mine,
To rekindle the flame inside me,
Issuing a burning, longing of your touch,
Before your powerful lips press hardly,
Against my tender ones,
Sending through my body,
A fire of yearning and desire.
I cannot resist the temptation of your body,
Your sweet tongue dancing with mine,
You rub your tongue over my lips,
In an effortless way to tease me,
Stripping me of my very sanity,
Making me want more of this forbidden pleasure.
Sinful thoughts race into my mind,
I cannot control my emotions that are ablaze,
I desire release,
Release from this emotionless pit,
That I am buried in,
And your mouth seems to be only way out,
Out of this torment called life.
I yearn softly,
For this erratic behaviour not to stop,
I am filled to the point of pure ecstasy,
I cannot breathe without the air from your lungs,
You send through me with this kiss.
I want your precious body plastered against mine,
I want to be one with you forever,
But as we are about to further embark on this journey,
We are caught in this sinful act,
Yet again,
By the man carrying the iron whip.
I am told to rid you of my kiss,
To rid my lips of your kiss,
To rid my body of your touch,
And then taken off to solitary confinement.
But,
The real torture of the day,
Was not being caught,
Not even being caught twice,
But was the time spent,
Without your blissful touch.





Sounds a lot like the first. It's good, but I prefer that original! Still uber-steamy lol I wonder what anna has to say
ReplyDeleteLol! (8) Yeah it's like a movie gyal you a start the show. Baby girl how you wine suh...(8) No wait. That's not right. I forgot where I was a little while ago. As I was going to say it's like with movies, the sequels never live up to the originals.
ReplyDelete