About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Friday, January 8, 2010

Mayhem

Lost in translation,

In a life undefined.

Unexplained feelings arise,

Out of young friendship.


 

I yearn for something more,

Yet I cannot go on any further,

I have another,

I belong to another,

One who has captured my heart.


 

Confusion has led me,

Unto a path untraveled,

Steps imprinted on my heart,

The further I go.


 

Mind worlds apart,

A conscience stained by guilt,

Where madness,

And mayhem,

Roam free.


 

Following my heart,

Letting it be my guide,

To a place of sanctity,

To my Utopia,

Where I can be at peace,

An all is right with the world.

1 comment: