So I was checking out another blog the other day. I really like it and on the blog the writer decided to write a list of why guys should dater and I thought I should follow suit and tweak it a little. This list isn't focused on dating or relationships or why guys should want to date me but it just a list of reasons why I totally rock.
1) I am totally CUTE and BEA-UTIFUL. I am a very short, very adorable and very beautiful girl and I am sure most people would totally agree that I am really cute!
2) I am FUNNY. Did I ever tell you that I was a superhero? Well I am. And besides having dazzling good looks of a superhero, I have this amazing power to make people laugh. A few moments with me and you will be cracking up. Tee hee hee!
3) I am SMART. So I may not be genius or child prodigy smart but I am pretty smart myself. I do pretty well in school and I'm pretty aware of what's going on in the world around me so I make a great conversationalist.
4) I like SPORTS. This should totally be a turn on for guys who love sports. Not only do I like to watch sports but I'm not afraid to get down and dirty with the boys (even when I totally suck at the sport, it just makes me even cuter and even more attractive. I may not be the best athlete nor the fittest girl on the lot but it's pretty fun to play.
5) I am totally DOWN TO EARTH. I am not one of those girls with my head in the clouds or who is stuck or snobby. I am a pretty cool chica and I pretty much am a great person to be around. I'm not saying that I don't have my ditzy moments but those just add to my charm and make me rock even more. Plus I am not afraid to laugh at myself, which definitely add to my awesome appeal.
6) I love to HAVE FUN. I love to go out, hang with friends, go to parties, dance, go to the movies, I am pretty game for having fun. So let's get on the fun-mobile and let the merriment begin.
7) I'm SHORT. Now what significance does being short have? A whole lot believe. I think people, especially guys are pretty attracted to the fact that I'm short. You know boys have that want-to-be your protector instinct that just draws them to me and overall people just enjoy my shortness. Sometimes I think they enjoy it a bit too much!
8) I am FUN TO BE AROUND. Are you having a bad day? Do you feel like no one in the world cares about you? Well you are wrong. With me around I will always be there to cheer you up and make you feel good. I'm totally fun to be around, you will be so drunk on merriment you won't know how you survived without me! :-) Being around me is guaranteed to be one big old bag of fun!
9) I am a GREAT FRIEND. I am definitely a great friend. Just ask any of my friends. I'm honest, trustworthy, there for you in your darkest hours, will listen to your problems and give muy excellente advice. With a friend like me you know that you will always have someone who is there for you and cares for you. Trust me guaranteed short girl seal of approval.
10) I know HOW TO TREAT 'EM. I have respect for everyone, no matter the differences between us and as a result I treat people with the respect and dignity they deserve. I am truly blessed and fortunate to live life as I so, but that does not give me the right nor anyone else for that matter to treat people badly because they are not as fortunate as I am or others are. This mantra has brought me through life and has made me the person I am today.
Plus I know how to treat the fellas great as well. Having me around is pure bliss! Not saying I don't have my moody days but with a love like this who will even notice! :-D
Well we've reach the end folks. These are only a few of the reasons I am totally AWESOME, totally ROCK and I am definitely HOT STUFF! As I always say, 'To know me is to love me!' :-D Have a good night and I hope you enjoyed it all! Peace and Love in the New Year and Forever more!!!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
10 Reasons why I'm hot stuff!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





so tru nella, esp reason #7, guys r like that :)
ReplyDeleteyes yes yes
ReplyDeletei knew you'd agree
ReplyDelete