About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Friday, January 22, 2010

What I Want?

Can I?

Will I?

Why can't I?

Why won't I?

Let you go?


 

Could I?

Should I?

Have I?

When will I?

Set you free?


 

Do I?

Why should I?

How can I?

When do you?

Think you will return?


 

Questions,

Questions,

Questions,

All I have is questions,

Only unanswered questions.


 

Answers,

Answers,

Answers,

What I want are answers,

Answers to these questions.


 

I want answers to my mind,

Answers to my heart,

Answers to my desires,

Answers to my quest,

Answers to my passion,

I want answers,

Can anyone provide these answers to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment