About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekly Inspiration: Do what you love


Passion is what keeps our heart pumping and fuels our greatest dreams, desires and hopes. It that which excites us and entices us. Doing what you love is not an easy task. Let not a day pass without you living the life of love, hope and happiness. How are you fuelling your passion today?


2 comments:

  1. Love this!----completely agree & I have no choice but to remind myself of this or I would be miserable right now!!!! It's amazing what passion can do for everyday living!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I know what you mean!!!! It truly is amazing! If we forget what we truly desire we can get lost in the world's view of what we should be.

    ReplyDelete