Good day lovelies,
Inspired by April for The Absolute Travel Addict's post this week, you can check that out Here, I've decided to put pen to paper or in this case finger to keyboard and share with you my top 5 places that I've been dying to visit.
I've always been a wayward wanderer. A free-spirit forced to be rooted in one place while I plot my escape and world adventures. A dream job for me is to spend a year or 2 as a travel writer and blogger, keeping millions of readers in tune and up-to-date with all my happenings and goings and comings. An escape from the mundane 9 to 5 or in my case sunrise to sunrise in this medical world and just let the wild dreamer roam.
There are so many places I would love to visit that if I were to list them all I would run out of characters for this post. I therefore have decided to narrow it down to my top 5 and trust me this was REALLLLY HARD!!!! But I managed to do it and here they are:
1. Australia

2. Italy

3. South Africa

4. Brazil

5. Caribbean

I know this may seem a little bit kooky. I mean why does a Jamaican girl write that she wants to visit and vacation in the Caribbean? Well that's just it. Aside from my lovely home in Jamaica, I've yet to venture outside and visit other Caribbean islands. I want to wine up my body at Trinidad Carnival or maybe stay and enjoy Diwali, I want to enjoy Crop Over in Barbados and go Eastern Caribbean Island hopping. I want to truly appreciate and enjoy all of what my Caribbean neighbours have to offer me.
In searching for images that seem to best represent my love of these countries I stumbled on so many images that I feel like to do a little feature on each of these places and tell you why I think they are so amazing. Hopefully these come to fruition. You will just have to wait and see.........
In searching for images that seem to best represent my love of these countries I stumbled on so many images that I feel like to do a little feature on each of these places and tell you why I think they are so amazing. Hopefully these come to fruition. You will just have to wait and see.........
Where would you like to escape to? Leave a comment below and share your dream vacations with me. I would love to know.
Enjoy the weekend!
Much Love,
Nella
*Images are not the property of As Told By Nella. All credit is given to their respective owners.
*Images are not the property of As Told By Nella. All credit is given to their respective owners.





I compiled a similar list a while back and on top of my travel wish list was France, Italy and Greece - http://sns-ramblings.blogspot.com/2012/11/10-countries-i-would-love-to-visit.html
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff!!! I'll check it out!
DeleteReally nice places you have mentioned here in this post.I found every single details about there more genuine and good for me to go on with my family or friends.Thanks.
DeleteHotels in Pune near Airport