About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Guest Post and Other Lovelies

Good day ladies and gents,

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon as I write this little post. I'm happy to announce that I've had another guest post on Eat.Explore.Live that I can proudly share with you Here Find out what happens as I venture to one of Jamaica's most notorious historical sites for a little adventure with an international friend. I would love it if you all checked it out and left a comment on her blog. Show us both some support loves. Please and thank you!

Also, I know I often talk about what's going on in the Jamaican blogging world but the Jamaican vlogging (video logging for you fresh faces) world is also heating up. This week a few Jamaican vloggers decided to do a video collaboration under the theme: Carnival Make Up. I've attached the videos below but please show them some love by liking their video on youtube and subscribing to their channel. Thanks much!!!













Much Love,

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment