About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekly Inspiration: Don't give up

Good morning lovies,

It's a tad bit earlier than I usual post but I have a little free time on my hands this morning (well actually I should be getting ready to leave but ehhh). Anyhow, this week my inspiration is in the form of a song by Reggae artist Chronixx. This young musician has been blowing up the local and international music scene with his lyrical compositions and catchy tunes. I was actually reminded by how much I love his songs after checking out another blogger's page where she showed a youtube video of his songs. I absolutely love the message here and decided to share it with you today. It's actually quite fitting to be my theme song of the day.



Have a great day loves! Enjoy!!! :)

Much Love,

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment