About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sick!!!

Sigh! It's another day and you know what? I'm sick! Bleh!!! I feel like a harbourer of germs. A reservoir of bacteria. As in this is not the way I choose to ring in the New Year. Porque me? Why me?!!!!!!!! Well I'm not really moaning like it's the death of life as I know it but I would rather not being sick at the present moment. On a brighter note I've been spurring out poems and other things which I have shared on facebook in notes and will introduce to my blog a.s.a.p. Well New Year's day. I want to just send a flood of entertainment day by day that will keep you occupied so that when school starts back and my time has dwindled you can look on the blog and enjoy the time we spent during the holidays. I know it may sound like I'm going off my bonkers but my writing to you is a relationship and I will write to you as such. Anyways toodles for now!

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment