Sunday, December 26, 2010
No use being a cry baby about it!
So Christmas has officially come and gone and you know what I got? Bupkist! Nada! Zilch! Well you get the picture. And for a tad bit I was feeling quite sorry for myself you know and as with my usual cycle I get upset at myself for being sorry for myself. Yes I know; something is truly wrong with me. I know this! I accept this! I think it comes from my goodie-two-shoes, wants to change the world, does not like to be selfish nature. You know how they say you are your own worst critic and TRUST Me it is very true for me. I honestly hate feeling sorry for myself knowing others are facing greater dilemmas than I am. So after I threw my silent hissy fit! (Dr. Diva rule #1: You never let them see you sweat) I read a little tidbit my sixth form grade supervisor gave me back in the day and it basically brought me back to the conclusion that I should be thankful for all my blessings. I know I didn't get all I wanted for the Christmas but the holiday is more than just that. It's about Christ, his birth and eventual death to save the world. It's about family and being thankful that we can all celebrate the holiday together. It's about friends who you know love you and send you the most random messages ever that just make you laugh out loud and everyone in the room looks at you all funny and crazy!!! :D It's about the people you haven't spoken to in months but with the holiday they never fail to call or text or email or hit up your facebook wall with a Christmas greeting. It's even about the random strangers you have never met, will never meet or have yet to meet, who during this time all show their good natured spirit in the simple smile plastered across their faces. All these my friends are recipes for the spiciest, happiest and holiest Christmas a girl could ever want and it makes me look brightly to the upcoming year. I leave you with this……I am who I choose to be! Enjoy the rest of your night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite…….too hard! :D Peace and Love in the New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment