skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Beach boys aren't the only sun lovers ;)
For those of you who know me well you know that I do not particularly like the beach. Now don't get me wrong I love the aesthetics of the beach. The way how the blue of the water mirrors against the golden sunshine and the thick, brown sand. All proof of God's great gift to man. What I do not like is sand that never seems to come off even after you've left the beach, salt water that burns your eyes, and sun that a beat yuh body hard. All of these I can do without. That being said I must admit that my day at the beach was quite vigorating and fun. I enjoyed the time I spent with my friends, even though I did not get the opportunity to swim due to reasons beyond my control. I loved the atmosphere, the feeling of spending some quality time with some important people in my life and just the fun of getting out of the house and enjoying the day. It just made me appreciate the fact that I was fortunate enough to be able to enjoy such a wonderful day. I'm still not a big fan of the beach but all in all, I must say I truly enjoyed my day today. Oh and my family went to anoth beach today too so it wasn't like they didn't have fun too. Anyhoo if you ever in the Portmore or Kingston area you should go and check out Fort Clarence beach. I give it four paws :D. Enjoy the rest of your night sweeties!

No comments:
Post a Comment