

Isn’t it amazing how you get inspired? No warning. No sign,
nor signal. It just comes to you. When you get inspired, it’s like your muse
that has been whispering in your ear all along finally got through to you. It’s
a beautiful thing and all you want to say is ‘Eureka! I’ve got it!’ That is
exactly how I feel when I get inspired. I feel like lightning just came and
zapped a flow of energy through me. I feel like there is no limit to what I can
do. There is no limit to what I can achieve. This is what has been happening to
me lately. I’ve been feeling a lot of inspiration lately. My muse who I’ve
decided to name Lola has just been guiding me and my writings. And there is something vitalizing about this
feeling. Something that sends adrenaline through your body. Something that gets
you so pumped up, so excited that you know that even if no one ever sees your
finished work, you’re proud of yourself for writing it. I enjoy this feeling
every time I get it. Therefore my hope is that those of you who are inspired to
do something whether it be write, draw, dance, take photographs, solve a math
problem, tackle a medical dilemma, whatever it is that you do. My hope is for you
to get that same feeling too. Dream beautiful dreams and live a beautiful life.
Have a great day. Toodles!!!
Nella
* I used the picture of Tinkerbell because she is the quintessential image of an inspiring creature in the fantasy world.
* I used the picture of Tinkerbell because she is the quintessential image of an inspiring creature in the fantasy world.






No comments:
Post a Comment