About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Friday, June 10, 2011

Shower me with your love!


Hello lovers,

So I've been trying to blog a bit more frequently lately considering it's my wee bit of summer break now(only 4 months...ay yi yi!), and I think it's been going a quite fine how about you?

Anyways, it's been raining a lot for the past few days and I loved it. Unlike others who were complaining about the weather, I actually utilized it for some inspiration so check out my new poem!


Shower me with your love

Shower me with your love Oh Lord
That I may feel all thy bounty
Deliver me with thy blessings
Enrich me with thy sprinkles

Sanctify me oh Lord
Cleanse me effortlessly
Wash away my sins
And leave me serene

Too often the day goes by
And no thanks I give thee
Yet you keep me each day
Preciously beside thee

Still your love overflows deep within
Filleth my cup endlessly
Your love couples my yearning
Blessed be thee

Forgive my forgetful heart
Forgive my heartless spirit
My ailings demand my attention
Yet my spirit desires your love

Shower me with thy love oh Lord
That I may be enveloped in you
Develop fully in thy trinity
One God in me


Much Love,

Nella

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment