Hold me in that faithful trance
Entice me my lover
And let us do that lingual dance
My body is aching
For the touch of your lips
Hormones are shaking
From my neck to my finger tips
Guide me
On the path to glory
Let's make another story
To tell the worldUse me
Use my body
Quench my yearning
For you
Don't make quiver
Without the taste of your lust
My spine will just shiver
With ripples of your tongue
Sweet temptation
Divine intervention
Cup of sensuality
I desire a drink
Desperate pleas
For instant glory
For blessed restoration
To our most primal beings
Entwined and inter-laced
Entangled and ablaze
The thirst for your manliness
Overcomes my senses
Once more, a plea
I make to you
Once, a breath of desire I breathe
Release thy barrier and seduce me
Much Love,
Nella
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.






No comments:
Post a Comment