Hey ya'll,
It's been a hot minute since I did one of these little confessions. I feel like I've fell off the wagon a bit. Sowwie!!! But to be honest I've been a little demotivated recently. I know I have a million and one things to do but I do nothing. All I do is lie down and waste time then shake my head at myself. Digging my own grave if you will. I really need to shake this off because it's pretty much affecting my productivity and I can't be a procrastinator at this point in my life. I need to refocus and revive that brightly lit spirit I began this year with. I just feel like maybe I'm a little burnt out and I really hope I'm not because man I have too many things to accomplish this year to be defeated like this. Sigh! It's just another one of those times I guess where meditation and reflection is needed. I'll begin this journey so keep me in your thoughts, prayers and send out positivity in my direction. I would much appreciate the love. Thanks for your continued support and I hope to marvel you all my loves.
Yeah I know this is a little short this week but that's all she wrote for today folks.
Much Love,
Nella





No comments:
Post a Comment