Hey dolls and dudes,
This week has been quite an interesting one to say the least. I've just completed week 2 of my Jnr Med Rotation and I'm saying goodbye to KPH the place I've called hope for the past 2 weeks. I must I really enjoyed the hands on experience that I received and it did not disappoint in the weird and wonderful cases. But I had the most uncomfortable experience while in a colonoscopy. First of all the experience itself is already horrible for the mere fact that it involves entering the hind parts and inserting a probe to see what's going on in there but let's add an overly dramatic patient to the mix.
This patient screamed and moaned the entire time but my discomfort came when the patient asked if they could take my hand and bite me. Ummm.......say what now? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! HELL NOOO!!!!!!!! I felt so discomforted by that and then they went further by asking if I could rub their belly. *Double take* Rub their belly. I know it's an uncomfortable experience to have that instrument probing into your anus but please do not pass on your pain and discomfort to me please and tonx! Lawks man! Let's keep it PG up in here.
Thank God it didn't take extremely long to complete the procedure because it was getting too uncomfortable in that room for me. That's it fr uncomfortable medical experiences. I mean hey it could've been worse!
Much Love,
Nella





No comments:
Post a Comment