About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Monday, June 14, 2010

New Beginnings

I had felt like this only once before,

The day I entered into high school,

Feelings of uncertainty and wonder,

Flowing through me,

My mind roaming beyond the borders of my life at present,

Searching for some answers,

The extensive journey of my hopeful mind,

Left me with more unanswered questions,

Will I make it?

Will I be successful?

Will I live up to expectations?

Or will I fail miserably?

These linger on the border of my mind,

And render my spirit helpless,

For curiosity of the future seeps in,

I gaze towards the stars to try and get some answers,

But all I could see was a list of endless possibilities,

Arise before me,

And with the end of one chapter of my life,

Comes the beginning of a new one,

Sending through me a ripple of fear and intense anxiety of the outcome,

The glowing flame of time that could not be extinguished,

Knowing all I can do right now is wait,

And see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment