Saturday, June 12, 2010
Insider Stuff!!!
Just to note this is not the first time i've actually written about any of my exes and posted it. For example, Saviour is about my other ex Clive. He's been a pretty big inspiration poetically for me. I've written a lot of poems based on my feelings for him during our relationship and how I felt after the ending of it. I've also written about Akeem too. About during and after the relationship. And now my newest inspiration of torture soul poetry is Craig and the whole thing around my break up with him. It's amazing how I can take a negative and turn it into a poetic positive and a master piece of self expression so you should all be expecting more out of me in the coming year. Lots more. You can bet on it. Keep reading and commenting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment