About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Friday, May 10, 2013

Recipe of the Week

 
Hey everyone,
 
 
If you follow me on Tumblr and/or on Twitter then you would know about my recent fitness craze that I've been promoting. It is Spring and Summer afterall so beach trips are a MUST and the hot body is coming.
 
Always on the look out for simple and delicious recipes, I came across a delicious Strawberry Green Tea Smoothie recipe while perusing the fitblr world that I just have to share with you.
 
Ingredients:
3/4 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup of green tea
6 oz of light/ non-fat/ fat free Greek yogurt
 
 
Place all the ingredients in a blender and you're good to go with a delicious smoothie tantalizing your tastebuds.
 
 
I modified the ingredients a bit. I used around 4 large frozen strawberries, I eyeballed the green tea and added yoplait light black forest cake yogurt. It was absolutely delicious. The flavour was tangy and tart with just the right amount of sweetness to feed your sweet tooth. Yummy Yummy!!!!!!!
Try it and tell me what you think. P.S. Sorry for the orientation and the quality of the picture I'm still trying to operate this thing and will fix the picture ASAP.
 
 
Much Love,
Nella
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment