Today I’ll just lay my head on the pillows and remember you
Remember us as we were in the beginning
All bright-eyed and bushy-tailed
Excited for the prospect of a new us
A great union of prosper.
I will rest my head on the hearth and think of the middle
Riddled with sweet messages, love notes and special gifts
Times and moments of splendour
A life of promise and endearing hope urging us
Brought to us as a gift from God.
I’ll stare into the stars and follow our journey together
Follow our love as it blossomed in the season
Our sweet romance fading gently into the night
For it is the end my love
End of our dreams together
Our matrimonial walk down the proverbial aisle
Tonight is where we part my love
Separated not by a physical distance but by moments of lost time
Separated by words unspoken and memories forgotten
We part and depart from our simple selves
Urging forward our distinct ways
Lost in the fabric of time
As we move forward to our destinies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment