Hey loves,
Guess who has been a busy bee? *raises hand* "Me! Me!" Yes my loves, the med life has taken over and it's getting intense. So much so that I just realized 3 months later that I had not shared with you my last piece of work in the 50 for 50 challenge. Imagine that? The theme was to showcase Jamaica in only 50 words. ONLY 50 WORDS!!!!! Look how amazing Jamaica is and there is a word limit to expressing how wonderful my country is. It was truly a challenge but I did it and here is the end product. Hope you enjoy!!!! I promise to be back soon.

Pride
Black, green and gold,
Plus a little red to keep it irie
Mannish water and fish tea
Sorrel and drops
Belly haffi full
Nine-night,
Street dance,
Dominoes pon di corner
Football inna di road
Fun haffi have
Hurricane every September
Flooded streets
Combated with helping hands
This is Jamaica.





No comments:
Post a Comment