About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hey guys,

It's been far too long since I blogged and I've been on vacay for the past two weeks. The problem is I'm lacking inspiration and need a bit more motivation. So anyway just want to do a little update of what I'm doing. This year my homeland of Jamaica celebrates 50 years of Independence woot! Anyhoo I've been searching for a way to contribute and I found it through the 50 for 50 Challenge which is a prompt competition held over the space of 10 weeks. For those of you who don't know what a prompt is it's when you receive a theme and you're expected to present a poem on that particular theme using any writing style you want. As the weeks go by I'll post the poems I come up with after I've sent it in so you can get a taste of what I'm doing. I'll share the first prompt which I did already last week and came 5th in last week's competition. Hope you're enjoying your summer.


Much Love, 

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment