What do supermodels, singers, movie stars, athletes and Bob Harper have in common? Some ab-mazing abs. Well I don't know about anyone else but I've always wanted to have that flat stomach that's the envy of girls around the world and the desire of men everywhere. And you know what? I used to have them but age started to 'lick mi fi six' and somewhere along the line I lost them sadly :( But gone they are no more because I'm putting myself on an Abs of steel challenge to see if I can get my flat tummy back. So who's with me?...... How about YOU!!!
Since starting my journey I discovered this site: Random Abs that is great for getting a versatile ab workout. Everyday it generates a different set of ab moves to and gives you instructions, pictures and videos on how to do them so everyday is interesting. So if you have some time and want to get those sex abs and that flat toned tummy then go on Random Abs and check it out. It can do nothing but help.
Well that's it for tonight folks! Hope you enjoy the rest of the week! And don't forget to keep up with me on twitter! Lots of love : D
Much Love,
Nella





No comments:
Post a Comment