About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Friday, April 22, 2011

Treasure

By: Dale Copeland



I beg thee a kiss my fair lady

Sweet like sweets bound by bliss

Tonight our bodies eclipse
Just grab my finger tips
An eternal love we shall grab with bare fists
My want of ascending
Has my lips climbing to the top 
Transcending...vocabulary unknown to my nature
My oh my, will thou my dearest not be mine?
Live for me and Me for thee
For we shall mount peaks of involvement
Racing allow contours of enchantment
Just a moment in time
Thats all I hanker
As I await you essence, your presence
I await you treasure





Here is another amazing poem from my friend Dale. Enjoy my loves!


Much Love and a Happy Good Friday,

Nella

No comments:

Post a Comment