About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Forgive Me



Forgive me father for I have sinned
For I have denied you three times
I have betrayed you once
A betrayal sealed with a kiss

Forgive me father for I have sinned
I have ignored you many a days
I tried to run away
I have surely lost my way

Forgive me father for I have sinned
I looked back at the fallen city
I turned into a cushion and a pillar
I was swallowed by a whale
I fell asleep at the hour of your death

Like a lamb I have ran from my shepherd
Spent my day grazing away
Ignored your many calls
To follow your righteous way

Lord guide me back to your arms
For I disobeyed your word
Bring me back to your spirit
That I may finally know true and eternal peace

In your holy name I pray


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment