About Me

My photo
Kingston, Jamaica
A fun-loving, fun-sized, fun-tastic Jamaican girl with a great love for writing, dancing, baking, photography, fashion and the world. Freelance writer, editor, organizer and literary guide. For more info contact: nellablogs25@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Ad On

free counters

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Inspirational

Today I have been feeling a little inspirational. I am just trying to boost a spirit that may be feeling down so I have decided to share with you a few quotes that keep me motivated.

1) Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
2) The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.
3) You cannot get ahead by sitting on your behind
4) To keep the lamp burning you have to put oil in it.
5)Lastly, To inspire someone to be great is to inspire them to live.

I just want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and the best of wishes for the New Year. May all your dreams and wishes come true in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment